Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Undated WO1P A5 Size

Hey everyone! Sorry I haven't been able to update my blog as often as I planned... or being on time for the next week. I've been soooo busy with my summer classes that it takes up about 9-12 hours of my days.

And since I don't have time to make weekly ones, I have decided to make inserts that are undated, so you're able to print them for each week. I'll try and come out with newer designs, but as of now I cannot promise you guys anything :(

So, these are undated weekly inserts with transparent hearts so you are unable to write the dates in. I made these inserts a little bigger because of the fact that they were printing smaller than the actual dimensions. So they do have white spaces around, but you are able to just trim off the excess.

A5 UNDATED HEARTS MO2P




Here you guys go! I'm working on a WO1P undated... just be patient with me! I'm trying my hardest!

xoxo,
Jinny

No comments:

Post a Comment