Saturday, May 16, 2015

June 2015 Freebies!

Hey everyone!
So, I actually had some free time & was able to work on fixing the June Freebies!
Listed below will be the freebies along with the links so you are able to print them out.
It will include:
- June 2015 Monthly Spread
- June No Spend Calendar
- June Weekly Inserts (I only have the first week out, but I will be working on the remaining weeks)

Please feel free to use these for personal use & don't forget to tag me on Instagram at iheartglitter46!

June 2015 Monthly Spread

June No Spend Cross-Off Calendar



June 1 - 7 Weekly Spread PERSONAL SIZE (WO2P) 

 The rest of the weeks for june will be uploaded a couple days before the week starts. Please keep checking back! I try my hardest to get things out at a certain time & sometimes it may come out days/weeks early.

Happy Planning & Enjoy!

xoxo,
Jinny


No comments:

Post a Comment