Friday, May 15, 2015

Weekly Inserts for May 2015

Hi Everyone! So since there are still two weeks remaining left of May, I've included the inserts I have made. These are WO2P for a personal/medium sized planners.
Below I have listed the remaining two weeks. Just click on the downloadable links to print.

THESE ARE NOT FOR SALE AND ARE FOR PERSONAL USE ONLY! 
I make these for free for you guys to enjoy, if I do see my work going around, I will not make them any longer. And please, give credit where credit is due. That is ALL I ask for :)
Please tag iheartglitter46 on Instagram or Jinthana Salcedo on Facebook.

May 18 - May 24






May 25 - May 31





(Downloadables for June: COMING SOON! Should be available last week of May)

Happy Planning & Enjoy these goodies!


xoxo,
Jinny

2 comments: