Tuesday, August 18, 2015

REVISION EC Style Layout

Hi everyone!
So I know it's been awhile since I last made a post and I have been busy with school and other personal matters. But I am back and I am here to give you all a revised version of my Vertical layouts!
I made the boxes all the same size rather than just eyeballing them, they are all equal in size now!
So, here they are and enjoy!

Oh I will also be answering a few questions that I get daily.

Q: How do you print double sided or Do you print double sided? 
A: I do not print double sided because my printer is pretty old and I cannot seem to get it down to print double sided. And I do not know how to print double sided because all printers are made differently.

Q: What paper do you print on?
A: I print on 28lb paper or 32lb is also good.

Q: Does the ink bleed through when you write?
A: No, The paper I use is pretty thick and does not bleed through.



Thank you all and enjoy! 

xoxo,
Jinny

2 comments: