Monday, August 10, 2015

DAY ON 1 PAGE - SCHOOL INSERTS

Hi again! 
So I've been preparing for school and have made new inserts for school! These have Lab/Lecture section... I'll try to make some without, but I just wanted to share with you guys the one that I will be using for school since I am in doing a lot of science with lab/lecture. And if you're also in any science classes, these will be great for you!

DAY ON 1 PAGE - SCHOOL INSERTS
PLEASE NOTE - I have made the sides bigger so you can either punch these to fit on EITHER THE LEFT OR RIDE SIDE of your planners. Just trim off the excess so you are able to use them on either side.


I hope you all enjoy these and get some use out of them! Happy schooling and keep on studying! I also added an inspirational quote at the bottom to keep us going for our dreams! :)

xoxo,
Jinny

No comments:

Post a Comment