Sunday, August 30, 2015

Goodbye August and...HELLO SEPTEMBER!

Hi Planner Peepzzzz,
I hate that I am always apologizing for posting not as often as I would like. I have been caught up with a ton of personal things and I want to now say I that I will be dedicating more time into uploading on this blog. I have a few announcements that I would like to make, so hopefully... you guys are taking the time to read them!

Well my first announcement is that I am going to create a separate section dedicated to planner pictures! I know many of you use my inserts but do not post pictures... PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE post pictures so I can repost your pictures on here and instagram! I create these inserts for you guys to use and I would love to see my name credited on them and I would love to repost them!

Another announcement is that I will be taking REQUESTS of what you guys want. I cannot promise you anything but I will take any requests into deep thought and consideration! Please tag me on instagram, message me on Facebook, or comment down below what you guys want to see! I am always open to opinions!

So, in the mean time I will be working on a separate section in my blog of all my posts. SCRATCH THAT. I will JUST be RENAMING this blog so that everything is one blog posts... I'm not the most tech-savvy person, and I am learning this all from scratch, so please BARE WITH ME :)

I know some of you are guided here from Facebook and do not see my instagram posts so I thought that I should post some of those pictures on here so you guys are able to get some inspiration and MAYBE create your own inserts in the future?

I am also working on new inserts as well because I'm starting to get bored of my current ones... so like I said, PLEASE comment anywhere for requests or things that you would love to see!

xoxo,
JINNY 

No comments:

Post a Comment