Sunday, August 30, 2015

Top Posts for August 2015


Hello again Planner Peepzzz! 

So, I have something exciting for you guys today... PLANNER PICTURES! 
I know a lot of you get directed to my page from Facebook and probably don't see my instagram, well I am here to show you guys/gals how I use my own personal inserts and achieving planner peace! 
Have fun and get some inspiration. There is no right or wrong way to ever decorate and that is why I LOVE the planner community. Even if you just started to plan and you guys need some inspiration or helps, don't EVER be afraid to ask anyone for help. We all share the same passion and hobby so what's the need to hide ;)

Well, hope you lovelies enjoy my posts and I think I might start doing this for each month now! (That's if you guys do enjoy it...) 
BEWARE! 
There's about TWENTY-TWO pictures listed below. Yes, It's a lot I know. So hopefully you all enjoy and get some good planner peace, inspiration and fun out of this blog post! 

@llamaletters #creativechallengegonewild w/ my planner stack at the moment

First week of August in my Personal Size Nude Filofax

More #creativechallengegonewild and some of my August Monthly

First Week in my Happy Planner by Me and My Big Ideas

First Week of August in my Black A5 Kikki K

Full week in my Nude Filofax

Ending the Week in my Black A5 Kikki K

WASHI GALORE! 

Ending another week in my Black A5 Kikki K

First Half of the Week in my Black A5 Kikki K

HELLO SEPTEMBER (Inserts created by MWUAH :D)

Turned a my Mint Personal Kikki K into a Sticker book
Inspired by the lovely ABeautifulFable on Youtube

New York Skyline Sticker Set created by MWUAH! 

More September Monthly! 

I guess you could say I really loved this spread? 

PLANNER POCKETS! 

Another Week in August in my Nude Filofax

STICKER HEAVEN! 

A Clean Slate

I really loved this spread okay...

Slowly starting to get filled up! 

... & HAPPY SEPTEMBER! 

Well, Hope you guys all enjoyed my planner posts and I hope you guys get some fun and inspiration out of them... I love helping you guys get ideas so please leave any positive feedback down below! I am always here to help and always try to answer any questions you guys have! 

xoxo,
JINNY

No comments:

Post a Comment