Monday, August 10, 2015

SEPTEMBER 2015 MONTHLY

Hey everyone!
I know that this is a little bit early for the September monthly calendar. But I'm trying to work ahead so that I can actually have the rest of the year up rather than putting them out one week before that actual month. So, I hope you guys enjoy this September calendar! I decided to change things up a bit so that it's not like the other months. The font is still the same I just sort of changed the layout!

ENJOY!

SEPTEMBER MONTHLY CALENDAR A5 SIZE



*I make my inserts a little bigger than size because sometimes it prints out really small in my planers and I have set it to a size where it prints out almost to size! Sorry if it's a lot bigger than what the actual inserts are... you can just trim off any excess white to trim it down to size! 


ENJOY! 

xoxo,
Jinny


No comments:

Post a Comment