Friday, July 24, 2015

Horizontal Undated Weekly A5/LARGE w/ Notes

Hi everyone,
So I've had a lot of free time now and so I have been creating inserts and freebies for you guys. Please read before asking me any questions. I will always have the size up and If you guys need help w/ sizes, here are the following comparisons:

Large - A5
Medium - Personal
Small - Pocket

I used to not know the difference but after being in the planner world for a while now, I see people use different names and used to get confused. So hopefully that helped you out!

But anyways, here are the horizontal undated weekly w/ notes section!




ENJOY! 

xoxo,
Jinny

5 comments:

  1. Which one should I use for my Franklin Covey planner? I think it's 4.25 x 6.75

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This works for the large. If your FC is medium/personal, I have another post for them! I always forget dimensions :( sorry!

      Delete
    2. Oh yay!! Thank you so much! Do you have the link? I love your inserts better than theones I found on etsy. I didn't find anything good on etsy for my planner. :)

      Delete
    3. Thank you! They are a post before this one! They are called undated personal sized weekly :)

      Delete
    4. Oh yay!!! I'll definitely check it out. Thank you sooo sooo much. :) ❤️

      Delete