Monday, July 20, 2015

Vertical Style Inserts

Hey everyone!

Sorry, I haven't been uploading as often... BUT I am here to present to you guys my new vertical layout! These are undated so you can print as often and you can date them till whenever!

These are only for the A5/Large size because if I make them for the personal the boxes might be really small and there might not be room space for them.

Please, tag me on instagram at iHeartglitter46 to be featured with your layout :)


Large/A5 Undated Vertical Insert






Here they are! I hope you all enjoy them as much as I do.
I did make this a little bit bigger so you are able to trim how ever much you want off! I tried to make them as close as to perfection as possible, so if you find any imperfections, I am sorry! I just wanted to get these out to you guys as soon as I could!
xoxo,
Jinny

No comments:

Post a Comment