Friday, May 15, 2015

Welcome to xoxoJinny!

Hi everyone & welcome to my first blog post ever! My name is Jinny and you guys might know me from iheartglitter46 on instagram.
I created this blog so I am able to share FREE & printable inserts for all of us planner junkies to use.
I love helping the planner community out and being able to share them.

All I really ask for is to give credit, where and when credit is due :) Please feel free to take pictures and tag me on Facebook with the name Jinthana Salcedo or on instagram @ iheartglitter46. I love seeing all your different decorations.

I want to address that I am a college student and I do work part-time, so please bare with me on uploading blogs. I will try to upload posts before the month comes out. For example, I will upload the month of June maybe around the last week of May and so on.
I work very hard on my printables and I try my hardest to please all of you.

For sizing, I have a personal sized planner, so most of my inserts will be for a Personal/Medium size. I will try to work on A5/Large and Small/Pocket really soon!

I want to thank all of you for inspiring me to create this blog since so many of you message me on instagram & Facebook!
If you have any questions, please feel free to email me at iheartglitter46@gmail.com :)

Happy Planning & Stay Tuned for the freebies!

xoxo,
Jinny

1 comment: